Harboes Bryggeri (Harboe Group) has since 1992 we acquired the Viru Õlu brewery in Halalja been strongly represented in the Baltic region. Viru Ôlu has besides contributing to our export sales produced to the Baltic states home markets, Finland and Russia. Now we are looking for a Brewmaster to take over the responsibility for the brewing process in Viru Ôlu.
As our Brewmaster you will work in close corporation with our Brewmasters in Denmark and Germany and the Quality department in Viru Ôlu which is supported by the Quality department in Denmark. You will refer to the site manager in Viru Ôlu.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BREWING PROCESS, INCLUDING:
• Management of the production from Brewhouse to bright beer tanks.
• Making the production plan work in practise.
• Quality- and process control from Malt deliverance to bright beer tanks.
• Compliance of receipts- and specifications.
• Professional guidance and further education of the Brew operators.
AS OUR NEW CANDIDATE, WE EXPECT YOU TO:
• Have an education as Brewmaster (Doemens, VLB, Weihenstephan), with some years of experience in
operating a middle size Brewery (>20.000 hl)
• High engagement and flexible.
• Goal orientated practitioner with a good ability to prioritize.
• Independent and Predictive in your way of working.
• Be fully proficient in spoken and written English – and mastering Estonia and German would be an additional
• Be willing to resident in Halalja in Estonia with some degree of travelling to our breweries in Denmark and
Your physical workplace will be in our brewery Viru õlu in Halalja. Travelling must be expected for attending meetings in our Group Head Office in Skælskør and sometimes at our brewery in Dargun.
For further information please contact HR-Chef Søren Haugaard or General Manager of Ingrediens Heidi Hede Nielsen, Harboes Bryggeri A/S: 58 16 88 88. Please send your application on mail to: HR-Harboe@harboes.com no later than 25th of May 2018.
UK Brewer with 20+ Years International Experience Seeks Long Term Position
Hello there, my name is Neil Playfoot and I have 20 years international experience in the brewing industry. I’ve worked in Europe, Asia and Bermuda.
I have knowledge of British plus American style ales and packaging into keg, bottle and cask. I’ve worked as an solo autonomous brewer in a brewpub to working in a large company such as ABI-China as a craft beer specialist.
I’ve done everything from grain to glass in my time as a brewer. I feel my varied international experience has made me a more rounded individual who can fit into any team dynamic and I’m happy to deal with the public plus media to promote the brewery I’m working with.
Some of the skills I could offer you are:
- Maintaining raw material stock levels to make sure production is continuous and overseeing raw material intake so that only that of sufficient quality is accepted.
- Overseeing all aspects of liquid manufacturing from raw material intake to finished liquid. Making sure SOP’s are adhered too and finished product is within targets set to send to market.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment by implementing safety procedures so everyone is aware of health and safety protocols on site.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills. I have found myself working in many different countries and cultures so had to learn to adapt my approach to make sure I can lead teams to complete targets in a positive environment.
- Fostering a happy and efficient working environment by implementing a culture of best practices through writing and implementing thorough SOP’s and gaining regular feedback from the whole team.
- Record keeping through Microsoft Office and liquid management applications.
- Devise training plans and offer support to help junior employees fulfil their potential.
- Experience of quickly adapting to new countries, cultures and working environments.
I have no trouble relocating for the right position. I have recently relocated back to the Europe after several years in Asia and looking for the right long term brewing position.
For anyone interested to know more I am happy to supply my resume and answer any questions you may have and can be contacted at:
United Beverages Share Company is a subsidiary of United Africa Beverages, located in Ethiopia. We are an international brewer investing in Africa, with a franchise to manufacture and distribute one of the top ten global brewery brands. We are seeking to hire a Brew Master who will be responsible for managing the beer processing department (Brewing, Fermentation and Filtration) and insuring on time in full delivery of the communicated production plan.
Key skills and experience required:
- A formal brewing qualification from Weihenstephan IBD, VLB, Doemens, diploma or equivalent)
- A management qualification or the equivalent experience
- A significant amount of experience managing a brewery production line (5 or more years)
If interested kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a head brewer for a microbrewery in Chandigarh, India
We are looking for a passionate brewer who is willing to relocate to India on a short/long-term assignment.
Thorough knowledge of brewing/fermentation is required.
An experience of brewing with the Speidels Braumeister system would be an asset.
If interested, kindly send you resume to email@example.com with your salary expectations.”
Brewer / brewmaster VLB looking for brewing work in Europe
I am a VLB educated brewer with 3 years experience in 33HL and 6.5HL breweries in the UK, brewing mainly British style beers for packaging into cask.
As well as brewing my previous role involved vessel CIP, fermentation control, yeast cropping, racking into cask, yeast counts / viability testing.
I am currently looking for a new challenge to broaden my experience by working at a brewery anywhere in Europe.
If anyone has a suitable position it would be great to hear from you.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for my CV and further information.
Lead Brewer – Craft Brewery in Hemel Hempstead, UK
Mad Squirrel Brewery is looking for a motivated, positive and dynamic individual to take on the role of lead brewer. With your experience you should be able to confidently work the floor and lead the other brewers by example. We want a professional that shares our vision of constant quality improvement and creating new and innovative beer styles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work the floor and lead/mentor the other brewers
- Wort production on our three vessel brewhouse
- Fermentation management
- Run our 720 u/h canning line and ensure all specifications are met (e.g. fill levels)
- Raw material procurement
- Stock management
- Keeping records of all relevant information throughout the whole production process
- Ensure that all standards of health and safety and hygiene are maintained and met
- Yeast management (pitching harvest, tracking, microbiological control)
- Creating and updating SOPs
- Report to company directors
- Working close together with sales, marketing and finance department
- Professional Brewing experience (2+ Years)
- Leadership experience
- Good team player and communicator
- Fork lift driving license would be advantageous
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ideally holding a brewing related degree (IBD, VLB, Weihenstephan, Doemens, Heriot Watt etc.)
- Physically fit
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Fresh executive experienced in various domains such as Operations Management for medium to large sized plants and Project Management e.g. construction of Greenfield Plants in developing markets is seeking for a new challenge within the global agricultural, food & beverage industry.
I can offer my new employer end-to-end business leadership and solution of problems.
Experienced with setup and implementation of systems (ISO, IMS, HACCP, ERP, R&D, OHS) as well as applying the approach of Operational Excellence based on LEAN and SIX SIGMA practices.
Full P&L ownership and skilled with implementation of Zero Based Budgeting.
Hands-on experience with execution of large CAPIN projects as well as establishment of supply chains.
I enjoy delivery of solution and empowering of my team. I strive for visible growth and clear results.
Available from February 2018.
Preferably I would like to take up a new role for new projects or change management for existing operations in developing markets and Central Europe.
Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .